"My ICT Project Implementation Experience"

"My ICT Project Implementation Experienced"
What are the factors you need to consider in creating an ICT Project?
          The factor that we need to consider in creating an ICT Project is technology. We should have a labtop, computer, or mobile phone and strong internet so that we can access faster.
What are the difficulties you experienced while doing your project.
         The difficulties that i experience in doing my project when i dont have an enternet connection and storage full. And when I dont understand the topic i felt so difficult to answer it.
What kind of content would encourage or motivate you to participate in a call to action.
        Offer something extra. Sometimes you may have sweeten the deal to encourage user to complete call to action.
      
How will you rate your knowledge in creating an ICT Project.
     I will rate my self , depend on my output on how did i create . And the strategy that i do because Im just a beginner and im still learning about it.

Rate yourself from 1-10, which is 1 is the lowest and 10 is the highest.
        I rate my self no. 6.
State the reason why you have that rating for yourself.
         Because as a beginner i still learn on  how to used the social platform. Im still learn about it and im not ease to learn. And i need a lot of time to think to how to do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"ICT as Medium for Advocacy